Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Catch Up

I hadn't realized how much I'd neglected blogging! My dad mentioned not seeing any pictures in a while, and so I checked and saw how long it'd been! We have had a bit of fun lately, and I will try an catch up, but slowly! I need to do it today though because tomorrow Mason will be ONE! And I need to save a whole post for that too! In exciting news, Jeremy has had some progress with his finger, but is still worried about the middle joint since he hasn't been able to bend much yet, or straighten it completely. Thankfully it is not looking as twisted anymore, but he will go to the doctor tomorrow to get another check up and see if anything else needs to be done.

We got to go on a date! Which is a rare occurrence around these parts. It was so much needed and well appreciated! We went to Februany... haha Subway. $5 for any footlong. We splurged and each got our own footlong, but then probably regretted it a bit when we both ate our whole footlong and were stuffed. It was delicious though. We then went to a surprise birthday party for our Bishop, which was a lot of fun, although no longer a surprise due to some uncontrollable mishaps! Then we stopped at the store and got some mystery food for a game. I got the game idea, and my valentine gift for Jeremy off of this new website I found called The Dating Divas. Great site! Good date night!

Mason is a cutie like always... I swear I can't get enough of this kid! I could kiss his cheeks all day if he'd sit still! *sniff sniff* He's growing up so fast!

Brenna did this water transfer from bowl to bowl for about an hour. She could have done it all day and been totally happy. I have about 10 pictures of her with the biggest ear to ear grin like there's nothing she'd rather be doing. She is learning tons these days, and will talk your ear off if you'll listen! Today she was trying to say something but kept stumbling over a word, then she looked at me exasperated and said "I can't say it!" it was cute. She is sad that she doesn't get a present on Mason's birthday and can't quite understand why. She keeps telling me it's her birthday too.

My brother and sister-in-law got a big inflatable ball at Costco, so we had to go try it out at a park. Mason and Ava... not fans. The three girls loved it though (Brenna was a little unsure if it got rolling, but loved being in there with her cousins). Brenna LOVES her cousins, and it's fun to see them play nicely (usually) together and enjoy eachother's company!


So, that's what's been going on with us. I have started teaching piano again (just one student... we'll see how it goes), and so far I am enjoying that! My student is a little older (8) and I like that more than the 4 year olds I had before! We got a new niece on the 10th, and although she's far away, we know she's adorable and can't wait to meet her!
Oh, and my sister Jessica gets here in 4 sleeps, and I can't wait!!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

we need to have a game night at the collins' house so you guys can take a turn dancing!!