Tuesday, February 2, 2010

36 Weeks

Alright, I am now (well as of tomorrow actually) 36 weeks pregnant. I have not done regular pregnancy posts or photos, but I thought that since it's happening soon now I'd post a picture or two. I had a Doctors appointment this morning and it's the first one where they checked if I was dilated at all, and also I had an ultrasound to check his position. He's a good little boy and is head down and in
the ready position! So any time now... we're waiting! They also said he is approx. 6lbs, 9oz, which still qualifies as average, but is definitely on the large side of average. Ultrasound weights I guess can vary by up to a pound though, so maybe he's smaller! haha or bigger.... no, positive thinking! Also, I am dilated, but only just slightly, not even a whole centimeter yet. Everything is looking good though and we're on track for a routine delivery. I didn't have any pain meds with Brenna, and I'm really hoping that my strep B test comes back negative this time so that once I go into labor we can speed
things up and I won't be tempted to take meds this time. I don't have a problem with taking them really, I just don't like the idea of an epidural and will hopefully not even have time to make that decision this time around. We will have to wait and see though! Anyway, just a quick update, things are looking good, and we're nearly ready for baby #2. Still no name though, so we'll be surprising everybody there I guess!


2 comments:

Packer Family said...

You look so Cute!!! Can't wait for your shower!

Katy B. said...

So exciting!:) I vote for the name "Jeremy Jr." hehehehehehe