This weekend we went to Encanto Park here in Phoenix. It is a nice park down on 19th Ave and Encanto Blvd. It has lots of ducks, geese, and birds to feed, fishing, playgrounds, lots of open grass area, paths, boats, and also a little theme park for kids. It has probably 10 or 12 rides and they are all for kids probably under 10 years old. First we took Brenna to feed the birds. She really enjoyed throwing them bread and even touched a big goose. I personally get a little scared of the big white geese with horny beaks, but I tried to be brave so that Brenna didn't inherit my fears. I was still keeping a close eye though as they are as big as she is!
After we fed the ducks we met some family (Jeremy's mom and his brother's family including 2 of Brenna's cousins). Brenna was able to go on 3 rides, and she sure had a blast. The carousel was a favorite as Brenna loves horseys. She was also able to do a car ride, and even some miniature bumper boats. She had a blast with her cousins, and it was fun to watch her!
1 comment:
My girls love that park. I grew up going there with my grandpa. I'm glad your family enjoyed it.:)
Post a Comment