Monday, February 8, 2010

Petting Zoo Party

Brenna was invited to Kaige Hedgecock's 1st birthday party, and it was this past weekend. They had a petting zoo in their backyard for the party!! It was really exciting for all the kids, and the little animals were so cute! Brenna loved it once the bigger animals sat down to take naps. There was a baby cow and a big sheep that scared her, but the little goats, ducks, bunnies and chicks were just up her ally. She is a little young to hold the animals with much gentleness, but she liked chasing them around a lot! Anyway, she had a lot of fun, and I think this is such a cute idea for a kids birthday party! It helped that their backyard is still dirt, so it was easy for the zoo to set up and clean up. Brenna loves her "Uncle Tim" who is holding her in a few of these pictures. It's actually Jeremy's cousin Jessica's husband, so not really an uncle, but oh well. She was basically attached to him since he arrived till when we left. It's cute to see her have fun with other adults. Jeremy wasn't able to come since he was working, so Tim took on his role I guess. haha it was cute, and I appreciate Tim being so good with her!

1 comment:

Kaleigh and Kevin said...

Cute! I just went to a 1st Birthday party this weekend too with Brody - Football themed. I definitely love the idea of having a theme. it seems like it is so much easier to plan. Your belly pictures from your last post are great too! I'm glad things are looking so good for you!!! Do your parents plan on coming down to visit you for a while in the near future?? Miss ya!