Friday, January 22, 2010

Conclusion of Baby Projects

Well I posted a while pack some projects I'd made for the new baby, and I've finally finished all of the ones that I had planned. There are, of coarse, lots of other things I'd like to do still, but I've run out of supplies for now, so I'm going to try and distract myself with other things so that I'm not tempted to go back to the fabric store and stock up again... at least not until we have a better idea of things we want/need for a little boy! I really don't know what to expect with a boy!

Nursing cover
With a pocket... incase nursing is anything like it was with Brenna!
Blanket/burp cloth
My first time trying some of the different stitches available on my machine.. I had fun.
Changing pad to match the nursing cover.


No comments: