Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Good News Minute

Here's my good news minute for the day! I went to the doctor yesterday and had an ultrasound and guess what! My placenta is where it's supposed to be! No more risk of placenta previa. So everything is normal with my pregnancy again, and baby is growing and moving around a ton. I love feeling him in there because it lets me know he's ok! I didn't feel any movement for a long time because my placenta was in the way, and that had me really worried, but he is definitely in there! He is 1lb 9oz already, so we may be in for a BIG surprise when he arrives.
Secondly, I think that my sister Jessica has found a for sure ride to come visit for Thanksgiving! We have had ride after ride fall through and were getting worried nothing would work out, but we are both very excited that she is going to come and have big plans for her visit! Her and Brenna may even have a sleepover and give Brenna's new toddler bed a try, but we'll see.. that may be more of a hassle than a fun experience!
Also, in 6 sleeps Brenna and I get to go to Canada to visit and enjoy some cold this winter season! We can't wait to go and hope the next few days go by quickly! It will be sad to leave Jeremy though!
And lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! Have fun being 30, I hear it's a fun age! And we all love you a whole lot! Thanks for being such an incredible influence in all of your children's lives (for sure mine.. I'm just assuming the others will agree!)! Love ya!

3 comments:

Kaleigh and Kevin said...

How long are you up for Lana? I'm coming up to visit Kim already on the 19th - 21st. You aren't coming up for Christmas then, or do you get to visit twice this Christmas season?

Marni & James said...

So glad the pregnancy is going better Lana!

Jaimie said...

Yah! I'm so glad your pregnancy is going well!