You probably thought this would be about me being tired... nope! Brenna is apparently tired. I honestly never thought this would happen. People always have pictures of their kids falling asleep in funny positions (Cathy, I think you have the best ones) but Brenna has been such a finicky sleeper. As she's gotten older though she has gotten better, and finally, she fell asleep not in her bed! We were just eating lunch and I looked away for honestly like 5 minutes and looked back and this is what I found!
I'm looking forward to more funny tired moments!
4 comments:
Hahahaha! That is so cute and funny!
I love that the cup is still in her mouth! Poor thing. That happened to Charlotte just yesterday.
awww! that is way too cute! i totally know what you mean about a finicky sleeper, and i can't wait for moments like that from becks (fingers crossed!). glad this was about brenna being tired instead of you although i'm sure you are :)
wait till you find her other random places...it's quite entertaining. I am still amazed with the positions and places I find Quinton in. haha.
Post a Comment