1. I guess I'm a fairly picky eater, although I don't really see it, the more people ask me to explain my likes/dislikes the more people think I'm a picky eater, so it may be true.
2. Even though it took me 4 tries to get my drivers license, I feel like I'm a pretty good driver.
3. I wish I was naturally a much tidier person. I often feel like a horrible wife/mother because of the constant pile of dishes in the sink and the clutter I let pile up before I clean it.
4. I am very emotional. Especially when pregnant. Anything can make me cry if I think about it too hard.
5. I like to think of myself as a pretty tough person, but almost any living creature I find in Arizona (besides humans and the usual things) scares the pants off me. I have nightmares about scorpions and spiders and of falling on cactus, and of horrible crimes (I should stop watching the news). For one of the first times in my life I feel sort of like a sissy!
6. I tend to exaggerate stories when I tell them. Nothing damaging, just slight embellishments. It helps the story, I promise.
7. I love the color yellow.
8. I really want a baby boy, but everyone else is having a boy, and so I bet ours will be a girl (which I will still love more than humanly possible).
9. I wish I could go horseback riding every day.
10. I had 100% seminary attendance.
11. People often think of me as sort of a "goodie two shoes" or "molly mormon", and I try not to taint those opinions, but I think I've bursted most of those bubbles unfortunately.
12. I don't like the ocean... it's too scary.
13. I've seen a lot of rated R movies that I didn't know were rated R at the time. (Canada's ratings are different)
14. I'm really nervous about the first couple of months of having two children... I need sleep!
15. I absolutely love all holidays and when I have more money I will decorate for all of them!
16. I miss snow.
17. I really enjoy the whole talking in church experience. The preparing, and the delivering.
18. I watch too much TV.
19. I love eating out.
20. Mike n Ike's are my favorite candy.. followed closely by Skittles, Starburst, Sweedish Fish.. anything in that genre basically does it for me.
21. I don't like chocolate very much.. it works out nicely when Jeremy and I share candy. He gets the chocolate and I get the chewy, gummy things.
22. I haven't worn high heels much in my life, but I wore my mom's big knee high boots (I call them hooker boots, but I don't want to offend...) one day and was amazed how much I liked it. I felt so.. confident wearing them.. now I really want a pair.
23. I am a pretty accident prone person, and it sometimes bothers me that I am not more "smooth".
24. One day I would like to live in a small/medium sized town.. I love the atmosphere of small towns.
25. I love games. Card games, board games, silly games... any games really, I love 'em all!
Now, I don't know who to tag because I don't think 1o people even read my blog, but I'll try!
Olivia
Kaleigh
Laura
Aly
Katie
Cathy
Wendy
Cortney
Fallon
Becky
*If your first name is any of these, then yes, it's you!
1 comment:
Ha that is so funny that you embellish stories. Robert does that and I have to ask questions during the story to get the REAL story. I think you might be just as much as a scardy cat as me. Robert wanted to go to Walmart at 10pm the other night and I told him no since he might get murdered. He snuck out anyway while I was breast feeding. He didn't tell me till the next day.
Post a Comment