Spring is in full swing here in AZ! It's been unseasonably warm, which is an unwelcome reminder of things to come, but also the kids are enjoying it as it is near perfect weather (perfect summer weather if I had a choice, but it is what it is!)
We have been spending more time outside and Sadie it LOVING the freedom of playing in the backyard with her siblings!
Brenna and Mason had spirit week at school. Mason dressed up for purple day, and then that was it. Brenna enjoyed dressing up for all days though and especially loved wacky wednesday! She came up with everything on her own, her shirt is backwards, different shoes, one sock, her hair has a braid, a piggy tail, and in the back a messy bun. I like how particular she was!
Sadie has been a little spit ball lately! There have been some drawbacks, like resisting naps, and being very demanding with occasional tantrums, but also it's been a lot of fun since she is babbling all the time and saying more cohesive words all the time. She has also been giving me so many goofy photo faces and it's been so funny! She eats up the attention of the camera!
| apparently being naked makes everything more fun! |
And Soccer is started back up in full swing! I'm actually coaching Brenna's team since nobody stepped up, so that's been a bit of a circus, but it's got it's perks too. This is Mason's team, I couldn't snap one of Brennas team since I was in the photo!
Owen has gotten so good at counting lately, and he also recognizes his numbers 1-9 reliably too! He's excited to be 4!
Life has been busy and crazy as usual, but we're happy and healthy and couldn't ask for more!
I have no pictures again but we also just really enjoyed seeing Devin a little bit this weekend! The kids were so sad when they realized he was gone and they wouldn't see him for a while! He's a good uncle and such a fun guy to have around! We loved it! We will miss you Dev!
No comments:
Post a Comment