Kids keep on growing over here! Sadie is eating (sort of) now, and rolling very proficiently. She occasionally gets up on all fours for brief periods, which is scary since she's still my baby! She needs to stop growing!!! She hasn't been a huge fan of baby food. She tolerates it ok though.
These are a little older, but make me smile. I asked Owen to pull his pants up since they were falling down... he just kept pulling them as high as they'd go and asking if he could wear them like that. haha
I made all of the kids some new jammie bottoms out of scraps, but they almost all turned out a little on the small side... so it was cute to watch them run around in them!
The bedtime game of throw the ball in the hoop with a burp cloth blindfold... the kids love it!
Cutest baby girl! She's usually just such a happy girl!
Brenna likes to take my phone and I often find little gems like this when I look back... there's a video I'll try and post too that makes me laugh so hard I'm crying every time I watch it!
Waiting for the birthday cakes to bake! These kids love their sweet treats!
We drained our pool a few weekends ago to clean it and fill it backup with good water! It was crazy to see it all empty! It looks so much bigger when it isn't full!
Oh and this girl got a tooth! I can't believe it! I don't think any of my kids have gotten one before 10 months before, and here she is just before 7 months with her first tooth poking through! Which I know you absolutely cannot see in the pic.. her tongue is always in the way, but I did finally see if for myself and the other one is right there under the gums too! Her two bottom teeth will be in before I know it!
Brenna wanted bangs.. I was hesitant because it means I'll have to put a little more time into her hair in the morning to make sure her bangs are laying normal, but it has actually not been bad, and she loves them, so I guess it's a win! I will try an post the video next since it's hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment