Well, I took a little break from blogging because of a few things... I have been busy, as we all have with the holidays. We also had no computer for a week or so. And also my last post had some negative fallout that I wasn't expecting and I was sort of upset about how it all played out, so I took a little break! (thank you for all the love though, I really did appreciate it, it has nothing to do with any of that! Also if you're reading this and don't know what I'm talking about, it is gone, so you can't find out! haha) So, moving on, this is just an update, and it is a lot of pictures because I haven't taken many until the last week or two! And we've been having some Christmas fun!
Yes, in AZ this is part of Christmas fun! Crazy as it may be! The kids LOVE having lunch outside in our new backyard! (did I mention we moved!? I guess not! A little over a month ago we moved! We have a large yard now and this little patio set!) Aren't boys in underwear the cutest? haha
Our gingerbread house turned out to be fairly sad looking, but the kids were in heaven! That's what counts!
And Owen is always close by helping out!
Haha this picture cracks me up, the kids were playing baby. They've been playing it a lot lately, but then I look over and Mason (baby) has on a diaper! haha Brenna was the baby sometimes too.. and I swear my kids wear clothes most of the time!
We saw a few Santas! This was the first one at our old ward's Christmas party, and Owen did great, but he didn't really know what was going on. I wish we got a picture a second or two after this as well because he was all smiles and excitement, until he looked at Mason and caught a glimpse of whose lap he was on... then he wasn't so happy! It was cute though!
Second Santa at Grandma's Christmas party!
Mason told all the Santas he wants a Spiderman truck. What? They don't make those, I've checked!
Lastly, yesterday we took a trip to Flagstaff for some fun in the snow! We weren't super prepared with clothes (for the kids, as you can see, I am well prepared.. bad mom) but the kids had fun. Mason was the first to wuss out after his 4 layers had soked through and then it was sort of like dominos with the kids who were ill prepared. But it was a lot of fun, and the kids LOVED seeing the snow! Ahh the memories! It was perfect snow weather!
Oh yah, we were with cousins and Grandma too! Here's my beautiful sister-in-law Sylvia with Owen!
Everyone wanted a tun holding Owen!
The reason for the trip was a ride on the Polar Express train! It was cold out!
Proof that I was there!
It was really neat, but probably a one time thing, or a once every 5 years thing. haha it was a little out of control and stressful for the parents, but so exciting for the kids!
In other news, Owen got his first two teeth and started crawling at about 9.5 months old! Yay! He's so grown up and getting around so fast now! We love our cute kids!
1 comment:
I was wondering how your polar express experience turned out. :) yes, boys in "tightly whiteies" is ubber cute....until they reach the age of 40.....then it's just gross. Don't ask me how I know. Hahaha
You must text me the whole "blog incident" friend! Oh how I love a good story of unintentional offense involving computers. Hahaha
Post a Comment