We got family photos done yesterday. We went to the cheapest place to get a family holiday picture since we have a lot going on right now money-wise with buying a house and all. We got a great deal, and a family photo we are happy with, so it all worked out! They didn't get any great photos of the kids though, which is good because we didn't want to pay for them if they did! So when we got home, since they were all lookin' so sharp, I tried to snap a few. I am pretty happy with the results! It's hard to go wrong with cute kids I guess! (since I absolutely couldn't pick one, you get a collage of each...lucky! ;)
I was frustrated especially with Brenna since she looked so sweet, but in all of the pictures there was like a goober grin for some reason. Even when I got home I didn't get much better results. So when daddy got home from work, (since he's been bragging about his A's in his highschool photo class) I sent him and Brenna outside for a little photoshoot. They got some great results!
The only thing I couldn't get was one of all three together... that wasn't gonna happen after all these pictures! I'll have to try again next time they're all lookin' their best! haha so maybe next year... or a Sunday.



2 comments:
Such cute kids! To bad an even cuter boy is about to hit the scene :) haha just kidding. Brenna's hair looks super cute, and Mason and Owen are such handsome little boys! I think they're all going to be heartbreakers.
Cute cute cute!
Post a Comment