Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Wedding

Well, I am sitting at my parents house all by myself with two exhausted, sleeping children downstairs, and relaxing after a busy day.  I am so happy that I was able to be here today for my sister's wedding and that my family and I could be a part of it.  She married Mike Low and will now be called Jessica Lee Low.. haha which I think is funny.  The ceremony was very nice, and with ceremony, pictures, reception and a 2+ hour drive each way to the temple, it was a busy day!  The kids weren't perfect pictures of patience and happy things, but they did pretty good considering!  And they looked so cute in their wedding outfits, It was especially fun to see Mason looking dapper in his bow tie (the first time he's had the top button of his shirt done up!) and too see Brenna's love for her aunt Jessica as she was glued to her side much of the evening!







This is my brother and his new fiancé, we didn't take too many pictures, so sorry they aren't posing but it's all I've got!


The happy couple!





 Our growing family!



 Handome brother!


 Pretty little sister!


We didn't take too many pictures due to ranging kids, so I'm excited to see what the photographer got.  I was a very pregnant bridesmaid, along with 4 other girls (who were not pregnant).  The reception was fun and Brenna even stood with the other girls and boys and sang a song even though she didn't know them and she was scared to do it!  So proud.  The tributes were touching, and I am so excited that my little sister has tied the knot!  In a few months my brother will marry his awesome fiancé, and then we will just have one more to go!  Life is exciting!


1 comment:

lynz said...

so glad you posted this so quick! jess looked soooo pretty and it looks like the day went pretty good considering all the craziness of a wedding day! wish i could have been there :) congrats jess and mike!