So, first of all, they have Toy Story 3 on Netflix already! I'm so excited because I love the Toy Story movies, and Brenna does too now! She has watched it twice, and I have to admit, then end chokes me up a bit. The first time she watched it, I tried really hard not to cry, but I did get a little emotional. I don't know if she had noticed that or not though, but today, she just finished watching it, and I looked over at the end and she had watery eyes. I asked her what was wrong and she said that it is a sad part of the movie! haha No hope for this girl... she's going to be as emotional as her momma. Maybe even more, I don't know if I started that young! She may have just been doing it because I had before, but she never appeared to notice me getting emotional. After the movie ended I said "That's a good movie, huh?" and she said "no." I said "What? You love Toy Story!" and she said "It gives me owies in my eyes.". Haha I guess it's ruined now... too sad of an ending. I just laughed and laughed, which I think embarrassed her a bit because she didn't appreciate me trying to hug her better. That's just a funny story, and I have lots of pictures, so here's a few of my cute kiddos!
Fort building with Daddy... this was lots of fun!!!
Brenna, actually pretending to sleep in her tent.
Brenna decided a good snack would be butter on shredded cheese... no clue where this came from.
Mason loves drinking out of giant water bottles. He also loves playing pass, and playing peekaboo with Brenna. They are getting along better now that he's more durable, and Brenna's learning to be more gentle and kind. I love my kids so much! And my husband too! I'm a lucky girl!
4 comments:
I cry in Toy Story 3 as well...and Monster's Inc. That's cute that Brenna is already an emotional girl. Good luck to Jeremy. Haha!
haha.... I love the picture with the giant water bottle. I think that as women we are all hopeless when it comes to crying... that is a cute story!
Holli has that same Costco dress... so cute! Love the owies in her eyes story!
Oh! What a sweet girl with a tender little heart!
Post a Comment