I did Brenna's hair like this a few days ago at night after her bath.

It made me reminisce about my childhood days with my mom and sisters. That sounds weird, but my mom used to do our hair like this and I can remember it well! She would braid it at night, so we could sleep on it and let it dry and it would get kinky for the morning. I decided to try it with Brenna just for fun, and to see if the ends would be curly AND kinky... how awesome would that be? Here's how it turned out for us! I wish I had some pictures of my hair and my sisters hair like this to put up with this post, but I don't have any on hand! 
A little 80's anyone? haha I don't know if we'll do it again any time soon, but it was fun anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment