I just have to post about this sweet boy. Owen is 4 months old now, and he is such a joy to our family! We all love him an incredible amount, and every time I kiss his sweet pudgy little cheeks (which is like 3 times a minute I swear) I can't stop thinking about how much I love him! Of coarse, I feel this way about all of my kids, but this post is about Owen!
He is 4 months, 26.75 inches tall, and 17lbs 2oz. That puts him in the 95% for height, and 90th for weight. So, incase we hadn't realized it, we have a big boy. He is 4 months old, but wearing 9 month clothes, but it doesn't bother me that he's so big. It does make me miss a tiny newborn a little (Brenna seemed to stay small for so long!), but he is just a doll! I forgot to take a good picture of him today, so here he is ready for bed with a little photo shoot right before!
I had an adorable video of him laughing for Jeremy, but it won't upload! So, after Brenna, I wasn't baby hungry again until she was about 9 months, with Mason it took me longer, until he was maybe 15 months, and so I just assumed I'd be good after Owen until he was like 2.... not so! I don't know if it's because he's such a GOOD baby, or because life is just better with him in our family, or because he's growing so fast, or what it is, but I am already occasionally thinking that I could do this again sooner than later. Crazy the thoughts and hormones of a new mom!
Things about Owen:
He sleeps almost a full 12 hours with one feeding time at night
He almost never cries unless he's hungry, or getting shots
He smiles all the time, and it is ridiculously infectious
He is loud! Happy loud usually, but if he has a toy, he is so excited and very loud about it!
He is big, but also long, so he isn't too chubby... I think he'll be our baller and Mason might be our football player.
I hope he is always so sweet and happy and content! Maybe he'll skip the terrible twos and threes!


3 comments:
Jack and Ally and Brandon were my easiest babies! I think part of it is us as moms. We are just better after having so much experince with the first 2. I will let you know that 2-3 was an easy jump 3 to 4 was even easier but 4 to 5 WOW! Hardest for me even though Brandon was an awesome baby! You are doing great! He is super cute by the way!
Yay! Sooner rather than later! I agree. Shall we try to have one at the same time? ;)
There's a reason I called lydia my third time is the charm baby. Those third babies are blessed little spirits!
Post a Comment