So, I call the kids stinker-pots sometimes... I guess too much, because now Mason says it a lot. And sometimes he's quite proud of the fact that he's a stinker-pot. Or if Brenna annoys him he'll go *big grunt* STINKER-POT!!!! I think it's funny... as long as nobody's around to judge! haha
Anyway, as you may have read in my previous post, Mason snuck into the medicine and undid a child-lock and drank some Tylenol yesterday. Today I got Mason some breakfast, then went to wake up Brenna to get ready for church. I got distracted getting Brenna ready and when I heard Mason in the bathroom I immediately hurried over to see what sort of mess he was making... this is what I found.
| This one is my favorite... he knows he's in trouble.. haha |
yup... just chillin in the bathroom eating my cereal. So odd! He has turned into such a sneaky little stinker-pot lately! Fingers crossed nothing too crazy happens! (like drinking tylenol isn't scary enough!!)
Some other updates. First, a question for anyone who may have some insights. So this is Brenna's hair. It is super curly on the bottom, and in the front, but the whole top half is basically completely straight. It's driving me nuts!! She can't wear it down because it looks so scraggly half curly. It looks nice when I curl it, or straighten it, but honestly, that happens like once ever two months or less. Do we just deal with it? I don't think I can cut it because I can't picture it being nice when it's short unless the top half curled up! haha grrr....
I made my first quilt! It's for Downy Quilts for Kids where they give it to sick kids in the hospital. It was free, they sent me everything, I just sewed it up and mailed it back! I am so excited to do something nice. I got the idea off of the makeit-loveit website (which is my favorite blog ever!!)
And can't leave without a couple pictures of this stud. He's rolling tummy to back regularly and almost always being too cute for words!
| There he goes!!! |
3 comments:
Maybe you could perm the top then it would all be curly! Good luck.
Maybe you could perm the top then it would all be curly! Good luck.
love that you call them stinker pots! haha too cute!
Post a Comment