Well, it finally happened! We cut little Owen's hair! He had the same hair that his brother had that we have coined "the Conan Hair" and it's definitely cute, but it also definitely has to go! After a certain point. Jeremy didn't think we were quite there, but after I tried a pony tail in it and realized how long it was (and what a pretty girl he could make!) we decided it was time! So, here it is! The before:
And the after:
| See, he likes it! |
He was all smiles and giggles afterward, and it's fun because it sort of spikes up, which I have never been able to get Mason's hair to do. We'll see if it's still spiked tomorrow! Little stud! It did make him look a bit older though. My baby is growing much too fast! But those cheeks are so kissable! If you see him, you'll realize it too... it's hard to resist! haha OK sorry, enough about my child's cuteness!
In other exciting news, Owen rolled over for the first time a couple of days ago. Now everytime he's on his tummy almost, he turns over to his back. So strong!
Also, I finally broke into the 140's with my pregnancy weight loss. I still have about 12-13 more lbs to go to get back to where I like to be, but it was not easy getting out of the 150's for me this time! I am so excited, and I hope I can keep it up, because by winter I definitely want to fit into all my old jeans again! For now I can finally fit some new birthday clothes my mom got for me (thanks again mom and dad!) that we bought in my normal size even though I was far from that on my birthday!
Funny story, most people are their smallest in highschool and then get bigger as they get older. I was about 10-15 lbs heavier in high school than I have been for my adult life (excluding pregnancies). So that's a little different, and I'm not sure why it worked that way! My mom is too good of a cook I guess!
2 comments:
Cute haircut! Jonas had that same shirt!
Yeah for 140s!! I know that's a big deal and nig easy to do! Way to go Lana!
Post a Comment