I just realized I have some pictures to post! I haven't remembered to take them as often as I should, but here are a few from our life!
This is a hair-do I saw online and wanted to try it and see if it was cute. I wasn't impressed... it looked just ok to start with, but it wasn't very stable, and for the amount of activity our little Brenna engages in, it only lasted a short time before it was totally fallen out... and it took quite awhile to do!!
Brenna got this apron from my mom that my mom made her! I got a matching one too, they are super cute! Thanks so much mom! They are awesome, and now Brenna always asks if she can help me cook so we can wear our matching aprons!
Owen's first swim!
Aunt Jessica had so much fun swimming with the kids!
This was Owen's first time in the pool. It only lasted a couple of minutes, but he was cute in his swim suit! I, on the other hand, was sort of busting out of my swim suit on all sides... still got some baby weight to go!
Mason went on his first Fathers and Sons campout! It was so so cute! He was so excited to go and he wore that backpack with his clothes so proudly! It was so grown up of him!
Brenna has gotten more into drawing and coloring lately. She likes to draw our family, which is what this is incase you didn't know!
Brenna decided to decorate Owen while he was swinging.. he's such a pretty girl!
I curled Brenna's hair last Sunday, and it was really pretty! I think I will do it more often... it holds curl well since half of it is really curly already.
Cooking with mom!
In our matching aprons!
The rest are just cute pictures of the kids! I love these kids so much! So cute!
And so chubby! haha
GAK!!
2 comments:
Love the hair-do. Can't believe you did it though - or more so that she sat long enough to let you do it. Brody will hardly sit long enough for me to brush his hair. Great work - sorry it didn't last too long.
I love the picture of Mason wearing the backpack! What a cutie! And Brennas hair looks awesome! I have zero patience for that stuff.
Post a Comment