Well, I haven't had too much down time with two free hands to blog, but I thought I'd give a really quick update. We are doing really well. I am basically recovered completely from having a baby besides the last bit of weight to lose, and Mason is healthy and growing quickly now. We are adjusting to a family of 4 and for the most part really enjoying it! There are, of coarse, times when it seems a little difficult, but nothing we can't handle, and most of the time it's just a big blessing! Mason is a little bit fussy at times and that stresses me out more than it should. Brenna loves him to death... literally, if we let her I think she'd hug him so tight he might not make it. We have to be very careful about letting her get too close because she smothers him a bit too much. We did get a couple of cute pictures though, so here they are!
3 comments:
Love the sweater vest!:)
These are the cutest pictures ever!
I love the one where Mason looks spooked! You've got such adorable little kids!! I'm glad to hear you are recovering quickly! I hope you family makes it down safely this week.
Post a Comment