Well I feel lately that I haven't been updating this hardly at all. There are a few possible reasons for this. It could be that I am getting pretty big and pregnant and therefore avoiding pictures more than normal, which means less pictures are taken. It could be that we just haven't been very interesting lately. Or it could be that I've been so super busy I haven't had time.... probably not though. Anyway, here are the only pictures we've taken recently. Brenna met Santa at Grandma Cook's Christmas party. She was happy as can be in the line up, but when she realized what I wanted her to do (sit on Santa's lap) she stopped cooperating. Oh well... maybe at our ward party we'll have better luck!
Cheese!
This may have to be our family Christmas photo... we haven't had much luck in that department thus far.
Peekaboo!
eww!! Dad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment