Monday, September 14, 2009

Wanted: Room for Rent

I am currently looking for someone who has a spare bedroom and wouldn't mind some house guests. Just me and an adorable little girl. We wouldn't be any trouble at all. We are moderately good at cooking and cleaning as well, and will participate in these activities as our payment. Our only requirement is that you purchased and have kept up to date on all your pest control treatments. Brenna and I are too scared to live in our house anymore until we can get up to date on all of our pest control needs. As Jeremy doesn't see this as a very big issue, he will be staying behind to fend for his life in our scorpion infested home! This is what we found crawling across the floor at the end of his workout this evening. I think it's the biggest one we've seen yet, but it is nasty. I can barely look at these pictures without wanting to vomit.





6 comments:

Olivia* said...

You can stay with us but you would have to sleep on the couch or floor.. I guess I could kick rusty to the couch. We can iron out the details later. :) I hope it all gets under control!

lynz said...

haha - you can stay wtih us, but we live hours away! that is disgusting lana, and power to you for living with it for this long! i don't think i even could have put a cup on top of it! sick!

Fallon said...

sick sick sick sick sick. come live with me in utah. we have spiders and i thought that was bad but nope, you have topped it and made me feel a lot better! sick i am so sorry. i would die

chase and cortney said...

get on over here.. a whole basement is yours!!

Katy B. said...

Ewwwww! You know I was bit by one of those lil' buggers in a church cultural hall when I was a teenager. You'd think they'd stay out of the Lord's house for goodness sakes!
Give me a call when you see another one. I'll kill it for ya!:)

Robert and Becky said...

Don't worry Lana The bigger the better! I have found one adult scorpion and 3 baby scorpions in my house and I actually did move out for about 2 weeks. The baby scorpions are deadly, especially to infants, which is why we moved out. Finally my dad got the house sprayed and dusted and I haven't seen any since. Talk to Vance Sullivan in our ward, he could get rid of them for you. Oh and we released 30 geckos under our home, they are a predator to scorpions.